And I la la love it! Would you love one for your couch? Or even your daughter's bed? Here's how to do it!
- 2 Pieces of felt cut into an 18"x11" rectangle (I used bright pink)
- Small piece of white felt (for the words)
- Sewing machine
- Glue gun or fabric glue
- Batting (to stuff the pillow)
- Free printable template found HERE
1. Using your sewing machine, sew along each edge of the two cut pieces of felt, using a 1/4" seam allowance, and leaving small hole a few inches wide. Make sure to finish off both ends. Make a small diagonal cut on each corner, making sure not to cut the stitching.
2. Flip pillow cover inside out, and push the corners out with the eraser end of a pencil. Stuff pillow with batting, and hand sew the pillow closed.
3. Print the free template found HERE, and cut out the letters with scissors. Pin the letters onto a piece of white felt, and cut trim around the printed pattern. Remove the pins, so that you are left with the white felt words "la la <3 you."
4. Use fabric glue or a glue gun to glue the white letters centered onto your pillow. I used a glue gun because I couldn't find my fabric glue, and it worked fine, as long as I didn't use too much hot glue.
Isn't it cute? It's the perfect little touch of pink to add to your Valentine's decor. I hope you try your hand at making one! You'll la la love it! Sorry, couldn't resist...
If you liked this project, please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin', and Instagram.