Hey everyone! So Baby Food Jar Upcycling Week was a huge success!! I had so much fun creating cool projects for these little jars, and some of these projects were featured on some pretty big blogs in the last week… yippee!
I wanted to share with you some of the features, and give a big thank you to those who have featured me!
Be sure tocheck them out!! Just click on the name of the blog for the link…
|photo from Tatertots & Jello|
- My mini vases and candle holder decoration were featured on Tatertots & Jello this weekend! I didn’t know until I saw this photo on Pinterest, and realized that one of the projects was mine 🙂
- Jen from Craft-O-Maniac featured my entire tutorial for this baby food jar decoration on her fun blog.
- Saved By Love Creations also shared my baby food jar planter with her readers.
- Co-lo-re shared my fun project. Love these international features!
- Creativita Organizzata shared my planter with here readers.
- Craft Gawker featured this project as well.
Mini Cakes Baked in A Baby Food Jar
- The amazing Kari from U Create featured these rainbow cakes baked in a baby food jar.
- Sugar Bee Craftsfeatured my pretty little cakes on her adorable blog.
- My little fish party favors from baby food jars were ALSO featured on Tatertots & Jello this weekend. Yeah, being featured twice in two days on this fun blog pretty much guaranteed a great weekend!
- Craft Gawker featured this projects as well.