I am a member of the World Market Trendsetter Tribe. These Italian recipes are sponsored by World Market as part of their Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes.
Get ready to be hungry! I’ve got not one, but three amazing Italian recipes to share with you today!! I love sitting down together with my family to enjoy a homemade dinner together. It’s an important part of my family’s day where we can relax and enjoy one another’s company.
Last week I made a trip to World Market (okay, a few trips to World Market) to pick up some gourmet Italian ingredients from their gourmet food and drink section to make my family an Italian dinner- a delicious antipasto salad, some rosemary bread with a basil pesto dipping sauce, and then some Italian cream sodas for dessert… yum! Here’s what I bought for the salad…
I also bought a few things from the grocery store: romaine hearts, provolone cheese, black olives, grape tomatoes, garlic cloves, and some fresh basil. Here are the easy directions to make this delicious salad!
Italian Antipasto Salad
For the Salad:
- 3 Romaine lettuce hearts, chopped or torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 oz. Columbus Italian Dry Salame, cut into thin slices
- 4 oz. provolone cheese, cut into thin slices
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 1 can Cucina & Amore Grilled Artichoke Hearts, sliced
- 1 package grape tomatoes
- Fresh basil, cut into thin strips, to taste
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Terrazze Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Domaine de Vignes Aged Red Wine Vinegar
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. World Market Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup club soda
- 4 Tbsp. Torani syrup (any flavor that you would like)
- 1 Tbsp. half and half
- Whip cream
- Soiree Maraschino Cherries
You can tune in to My Family Recipe Rocks on Sundays at 8:30 p / 7:30 c. You can check local listings at livewellnetwork.com.
For more fall fun, you can print off my fall activities bucket list punch card.
And for a fun family Halloween meal, check out this Spooky Spaghetti with Eyeballs!
To decorate your home this fall, you can see how to make this cinnamon-scented nature wreath,
or this fall wreath made out of paper!