Fresh Pineapple Mango Salsa
A spicy pineapple mango salsa recipe that is bursting with fresh flavor. Mix the sweet with some spice in this versatile recipe that’s great with chips, chicken, fish, & more!
- 3 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 large mango, chopped
- 5 Tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped, with stems removed
- juice of one lime
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce, optional
- salt and pepper
Chop the pineapple and mango into small chunks. Place in a bowl.
Add the chopped red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. Stir to combine.
Squeeze the lime juice over the top, then add hot sauce if you'd like for a little kick. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with chips, or over grilled chicken and fish.