- An article of clothing (I used a skirt that was too small for my daughter- you could also use clothing that is stained, too small or too big, or one that Sewing is no longer in style rather than throwing it out) or fabric that you have on hand
- Cardboard box (mine was a box from Costco)Sewing machine, scissors, pins, and a ruler
- Spray mount (optional)
- Needle and thread (or glue gun)
- 2 8" pieces of ribbon (in matching color)
- 2 13" pieces of ribbon (in matching color)
- Elastic headband (optional)
If you liked this project, please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin', and Instagram.