Before I get to the recipe, I’m so excited to be guest posting over at Paging Supermom today. Be sure sure to stop by and check out my super-tips on how to beat the heat and stay cool this summer!
And don’t forget to enter my birthday giveaway at the bottom of this post for a chance to win a $25 giftcard and 75 striped straws!
Have you been melting in this summer heat? 100 degree weather and me don’t get along too well, so I have been attempting to keep cool by experimenting with my Brazilian Limeade recipe.
- 2-3 medium-large limes (or 5-6 small limes), washed and quartered
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups water (cold preferably)
- 1 cup coconut milk (regular or light is fine)
- 1 Tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- ice (I use about 6 ice cubes, but this is to preference)
I’m excited to be giving away a $25 gift card to your choice of one of a few of my favorite places!! The winner can choose one $25 gift card from Nordstrom, The Cheesecake Factory, Michaels, M.A.C. Cosmetics, or Amazon.