Have you been melting in this summer heat? 100 degree weather and me don’t get along too well, so I have been attempting to keep cool by experimenting with my Brazilian Limeade recipe.
- 2-3 medium-large limes (or 5-6 small limes), washed and quartered
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups water (cold preferably)
- 1 cup coconut milk (regular or light is fine)
- 1 Tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- ice (I use about 6 ice cubes, but this is to preference)
2. Place a strainer over your pitcher or a bowl, and dump the beverage through the strainer to remove any seeds and the remaining lime peels. Use a spoon to push down on the peels to remove the juice. Discard the peels and seeds. Stir and serve!Make sure to drink this soon after making, I’d say within an hour. If you let it sit for too long, it starts to taste bitter.