You’ll love this EASY eggnog pudding recipe that’s made with just 3 ingredients! Eggnog pudding is a delicious Christmas dessert that tastes just like eggnog with a nice, thick, rich texture and taste.
Eggnog is one of those tasty seasonal foods that I look forward to each Christmas. I decided to mix things up and try a new way to enjoy the classic drink by making eggnog pudding.
This delicious dessert did NOT disappoint!
Eggnog pudding has all of the rich flavors of egg nog, just in pudding form.
Our eggnog pudding has just three ingredients and takes under 10 minutes from start to yummy finish. It couldn’t be easier!!
It’s a great dessert to serve during the holidays for special family dinners. This indulgent treat is perfect to eat while kicking your feet up by the fire.
You’ll be finding any excuse to make this yummy holiday treat!
The base for this pudding is eggnog, of course. I used International Delight Eggnog, but any brand of eggnog will work.
- 3 cups Eggnog
- 1 5 oz. package instant vanilla pudding mix
- Fresh grated nutmeg (ground nutmeg is fine too)
Pour the eggnog into a mixing bowl. Add the vanilla pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes.
(Optional) Use a grater to grate a whole nutmeg. You can also use ground nutmeg, but the flavor is so much better with the fresh!
My mini grater is perfect for this job.
Add some freshly grated nutmeg to the pudding and stir. Place in refrigerator for at least 5 minutes, and up to a few hours.
Remove the pudding from the fridge. Place in individual serving cups.
Add whip cream to the top and grate more nutmeg for the top. You can garnish with rolled wafer cookies if you’d like.
Serve and enjoy!!
This decadent dessert is SO good!
I love that is has all the flavors of one of my favorite holiday drinks, but with no fuss.
You can go from ingredients to an amazing pudding in less than 10 minutes, which is perfect for this busy time of year!
3-Ingredient Eggnog Pudding
- 3 cups eggnog
- 1 5 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
- fresh grated nutmeg (ground nutmeg is fine too)
- Pour the 3 cups of eggnog into a mixing bowl. Add the pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes.
- (Optional) Use a grater to grate a whole nutmeg into the mixture and stir. Ground nutmeg works too.
- Place mixture into refrigerator for at least 5 minutes and up to a few hours.
- Remove the eggnog pudding from the fridge and place in individual serving cups. Add whip cream and grated nutmeg to the top. Garnish with rolled wafer cookies if you'd like. Serve and enjoy!
Here’s more holiday recipes and crafts that you’ll love…
Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge Recipe
This eggnog pudding recipe was updated in December 2020 and was originally posted in December 2015.
Leave a Reply