Make these simple Father’s Day centerpieces and celebrate Father’s Day in style! With just two supplies, these gorgeous Father’s Day decorations can be put together in under 5 minutes.
Looking for an easy and fun way to decorate the dinner table for Father’s Day?
5-Minute Father’s Day Centerpieces
These darling Father’s Day table decorations are so easy to put together in just a few minutes.
Even dad will appreciate the fresh flowers and custom bottles with his title already on them. 😉
I already had these Dad’s root beer bottles from our coconut macadamia mango crusted mahi mahi dinner.
The bright, colorful labels and packaging begged me not to throw them away, so I turned them into these beautiful Father’s Day centerpieces instead.
Supplies You’ll Need
- Dad’s Root Beer bottles and packaging
- Fresh flowers
Floral Father’s Day Table Decorations
Instant cute centerpieces, with Dad’s name right on the bottle!
It doesn’t get much easier than this, don’t you agree?
Display your lovely new centerpiece with the glass bottles inside the cardboard case that the bottles came in.
Or, you can also decorate by taking out the bottles and displaying them down the middle of the table, or even throughout the house.
It’s one of my favorite Father’s Day decoration ideas because it’s colorful and fun and SO easy to put together.
You Might Also Like-
Easy Father's Day Centerpieces
- Dad's Root Beer bottles and packaging
- fresh flowers
- Rinse the insides of the empty root beer bottles out with water. Try not to get the labels on the outside of the bottles wet.
- Add some water to each glass root beer bottle.
- Use scissors to trim the ends of the flowers andarrange them in the glass bottles. Be sure to trim any leaves or flowers that go below the top of the bottles.
- Proudly display these Father's Day centerpieces together in the packaging or as seperate bouquets down a table or throughout a room.