“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign withPollinate Media Group™ andCottonelle, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CottonelleTarget http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”
Only two more days until Halloween, are you ready? Today I’m sharing a fun Halloween party game plus some free printable activity cards that I created to go with them! This fast-paced game is great to play with kids and adults alike, and involves prizes, treats, acting, singing, and a whole lot of fun. Oh, and toilet paper. Lots of toilet paper!
I went to Target to pick up the new Cottonelle Triple Roll 12-pack of toilet paper for the game. There’s a great Target coupon that you can use, too, while supplies last- when you buy Cottonelle Triple Roll 12-pack or larger you get a FREE box of Kleenex… awesome!
Here are the supplies you’ll need for the game, and all of the directions. Trust me, it’s fun, and will be a hit at your next Halloween party or family night!
- Cottonelle Triple Roll toilet paper (3 or more rolls)
- Small Halloween prizes and/or candy
- Free printable activity cards
- Paper plate (preferably with a cute Halloween design)
- 2 quarters
Playing the game:
- Have everyone sit in a circle. One person will start with the paper plate and two quarters. This person will flip the coins up in the air until they get two heads. When both coins are heads, they pass the plate and quarters to the next person on their left in the circle, and they try to get two heads, and continue the process of flipping, getting two heads, and passing the plate.
- Meanwhile, the person to the right of the coin flipper has the giant roll of toilet paper with the activity cards and treats inside. They get to unroll (not tear or rip) the toilet paper until the person on their left gets two heads- then they have to stop and pass the t.p. ball to the left. As they unroll the t.p. ball, they will unroll prizes and activity cards.
If a prize falls out, it’s theirs to keep! If an activity card rolls out, then the game takes a pause. The person has to read the card out loud, and then do what it says. The card might tell them to sing a Halloween song, share a Halloween memory, dance their best Thriller, or answer a question! Once the activity is completed, then the game goes on as normal. Make sense?
This game is seriously fun! Give it a try, and let me know what you think! If you have any questions, be sure to leave it in the comments and I’ll answer them for you.
Have fun, and happy Halloween! Don’t forget to print your free Kleenex coupon when you go to buy your Cottonelle at Target!