You’ll love this EASY queso dip that takes just 5 minutes to prep and tastes amazing! With just 4 ingredients, this tasty appetizer is perfect for Super Bowl or football parties, tailgating, and more. Make ahead in your crock pot or slow cooker for an easy snack solution!
Have you ever gone to a restaurant and ordered the addicting chips and queso? It’s SO easy to make your own cheesy delicious crock pot queso at home with only 5 minutes of prep time!
Seriously, anyone can make this simple queso recipe. No cooking skills required!
Easiest Queso Dip
This Velveeta queso tastes amazing!
This addicting homemade queso has a bit of a kick from the diced jalapeños, but it’s not too spicy.
Since it’s made in a slow cooker, the queso dip is easy to keep and serve warm for hours for a party, football game, or even as a yummy snack.
Cheesy Queso Recipe
Did I mention this queso dip recipe requires only 4 ingredients?
There’s just something magical about the combination of Ro*Tel and Velveeta that makes it the star of any party!
You could just use those the Ro*Tel and Velveeta for a delicious queso dip. You can also get creative and customize your queso.
I added some diced jalapeños for a little extra spice, as well as some cumin to give it even more bold flavor.
And the result? Irresistable!
Crock Pot Queso
- A block of Velveeta
- 1 Can of Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. diced jalapenos
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
How to Make Queso
- Place the Velveeta on a cutting board and slice it long-ways into thirds.
- Turn the block of cheese 90 degrees and slice into thirds again. Cut along the Velveeta to cut into small square chunks, then place them into the crock pot.
- Empty the Ro*Tel, including the juice, into the crock pot, along with the 1/2 tsp. cumin, then stir.
- Cook on low for 1- 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until the Velveeta has melted.
Now your delicious queso dip is ready to serve!
Just keep the crock pot queso on low, and it will be ready for you and your guests to enjoy.
Guys, this queso dip is seriously good. Do yourself a favor and try it!
EASY 5-Minute Queso Dip
- Crock pot
- 32 oz block of Velveeta
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp diced jalapenos
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Place Velveeta on cutting board and slice it long-ways into thirds. Turn the block of cheese 90 degrees and slice into thirds again. Cut along the Velveeta to cut into small square chunks.
- Add Velveeta pieces to crock pot. Empty the Ro*Tel (including the juice) and the cumin into the crock pot. Stir.
- Cook on low for 1- 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until the Velveeta has melted.Keep the queso dip on low and serve with chips.
More football parties, recipes, and crafts you’ll love-
* This queso dip recipe was originally posted in January 2015 and was updated in November 2020.